Data Centres – London to New York to Hong Kong to Dockland London
The hub of our data centre and hosting operations is the UK for truly global reach. Ours is a comprehensive portfolio of business services, delivered by an extensive team that blends technical, support and client relationship management skills into a dedicated, accountable unit.
The data centre is one of the best in class, designed, built and maintained to enable clients to fully leverage next-generation network, data, telephony and colocation services. It boasts State-of-the-Art, biometric security systems designed to protect your investment and data assets, and is linked by multiple fibre optic connections and uninterruptible power supplies for essential resilience and redundancy.
The data centre is serviced by multiple fibre optic connections and uninterruptible power supplies, making Precept IT ideally positioned to meet your datacentre and colocation requirements.
The data centre is serviced by multiple fibre optic connections and uninterruptible power supplies, making Precept IT ideally positioned to meet your requirements, whether you are based in the UK, Europe, America or Asia.
Data Centre Backup Power
- In the unlikely event of loss of power, the backup battery system and generator are activated immediately
- The generator concurrently replenishes the batteries to take over if the generator expires, whilst providing power to the data centre
- Seamless transfer between the batteries and generator for an extended period
First Class Data Centre Security
- Dedicated rack and cage areas with individually locked cabinets
- High-resolution colour cameras in all areas of co-location space (and 72 hour multiplex recording of all security cameras)
- Perimeter fencing, infrared cameras, intrusion detection and invisible barrier alarms
- General access to building governed by proximity badge system
- 24/7 biometric finger scanners to co-location floor
- Full alarm connectivity to building alarm system
Monitoring the Data Centre
- Our systems constantly monitor your network connectivity and equipment. These systems are supported by our team of certified engineers, operating from our state-of-the-art Network Operations Centre
- 24/7 centralised monitoring operations reduces threat from fire or water
- Under floor water detection
Advance Data Centre Fire Suppression Systems
- Advanced fire protection system, mixing non-toxic FM200 gas with oxygen, to prevent oxygen in the facility from fuelling flames out of control
- VESDA early warning system detects smoke particles, to enable response to pre-combustible events
- Advanced fire suppression systems utilising FM200 gas to suppress fire whilst enabling your systems to continue to operate