1. This ‘Refer a Friend Scheme’ is available to existing Precept customers who provide a successful referral to Precept of a new customer incorporated in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland who seek to acquire goods or services provided by Precept and subject to the criteria, exclusions and limitations below. Each successful referral in accordance with these terms shall be entitled to one £100 Amazon voucher.
2. This offer is only available until the end of December 2018 unless amended or withdrawn as described below.
3. Referrals are limited to 10 per year for each individual referrer. Each new referred customer (also referred to herein as “your friend”) may only be referred by one existing Precept customer(s).
4. The referrer must not be an employee or owner of the business being referred.
5. The referred customer must be an entity that has never had a facility with Precept.
6. Precepts standard account opening procedures will apply and your friend will need to be accepted as a new customer of Precept (which shall be at Precepts sole discretion). Terms and conditions apply to all Precept services.
7. A successful referral is defined as a business live with Precept using the qualifying services and where direct debit payment authorities are in place for both the existing and referral customer.
8. If you pass the contact details of the referral to Precept, you are confirming that you have the referral customer’s permission to do so. You consent to us using your name and contact details to verify you as the referrer of your friend and in any communications we may have with your friend and to pass these details to any third party who may issue the Voucher to you.
9. Provided that the terms are complied with, Precept will contact you directly by email to arrange for the £100 Amazon voucher to be sent to you. We will endeavour to send this within 30 days of us being satisfied that the criteria herein for a successful referral have been met. The Voucher will be sent to the email address provided in your application form, but will only be issued in the name of your business and not to an individual employed by your business.
10. No cash alternative is available. This referral offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
11. The issue of the Vouchers are conditional of the referral merchant retaining Precept services at the time of issue. If Precept is required to terminate services or does not accept the referral merchant’s application, no Vouchers will be issued.
12. The Vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. You must read them carefully.
13. Precept reserves the right to amend, suspend or withdraw the ‘Refer a Friend Scheme’ at any time for any reason. The offer is non-transferable and may be revoked at any time for any reason. The rules to the ‘Refer a Friend Scheme’ may be changed without notice and at the sole discretion of Precept.
14. Precept accepts no responsibility for the operation of this scheme neither does Precept accept any liability in the event that the Vouchers become valueless or unusable.
15. Precept reserves the right to refuse a claim for a Voucher if it has reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, a misuse of our intellectual property rights including Precept trade marks and/or materials, any misrepresentation; abuse of the Refer a Friend promotion; or any illegal or criminal activity including fraud in connection with this offer.
16. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted within the laws of England and Wales.
Precept (UK) Limited (company number NI607970) having its registered office at Forsyth House Cromac Square, Belfast Bt2 8LA. Precept (UK) Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (No. 5390923) for the provision of payment services and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activities.
Precept, the logo and any associated brand names are all trade marks of the Precept group of companies.