Achieving PCI DSS compliance doesn’t have to be hard. Not when you partner with the experts at Precept IT
- We work with you to design the system your business needs for PCI compliance
- We will build your architecture and assist fully with migration and deployment
Protect your Infrastructure and Achieve Compliance
As a company that processes credit card transactions, or stores credit card information, you are a target. In June 2014, the motivation behind 58% of all hacking attempts was Cyber Crime. There are new security breaches in the news every few months, usually affecting millions of credit card holders.
This means obtaining PCI DSS compliance for your business is more than a regulatory necessity. It is the way to ensure your business, and your customers, are protected. The maximum fine for PCI DSS compliance violations is £50,000. However, the loss of trust in your business due to a security breach could be devastating. Contrary to popular belief, obtaining PCI DSS compliance doesn’t have to be hard. All you need is a trusted partner with the experience and commitment to help you.
Global organisations trust us
We currently offer Level 1 PCI DSS compliant hosting to multinational corporations. They turned to us because we know what is necessary to become, and stay, compliant:
- Reviewing current systems and procedures
- Understanding what level is required
- Developing a cost effective compliant hosting solution
- Managing compliance through migration
- We partner with industry leading QSA’s
- Assisting through the assessment process
- Continued monitoring for annual reviews
- Adjusting hosting needs as business needs change
Our network and management infrastructures are audited manually and these audits are submitted to VISA, who then endorses us with being Level 1 PCI Compliant. We perform annual audits and quarterly network scans, we are licensed to process in excess of 24 million transactions per year on our hosting architectures.