Technology plays an important role in running a business. You want your IT to be hassle free and enable a more efficient work environment. What you may not know is that IT infrastructure needs maintained and managed in order to run smoothly.
If you’re thinking of investing in your own IT manager or team, instead consider an outsourced Managed Service Provider (MSP).
You will want your MSP to perform the following:
- Constantly monitor IT infrastructure
- Respond quickly to issues
- Curb risks from cyber threats
- Maintain data integrity
- Manage networking requirements
Partnering with a managed IT service provider enables businesses to take charge of their technical operations efficiently. Which in turn, maximises efficiency and productivity.
What Are Managed IT Services?
Managed IT services for small to medium business involves the delegation of operations to a third-party organisation. An experienced MSP will be well equipped to meeting the IT related demands of your business. These include managing IT infrastructure, providing IT equipment, 24/7 monitoring, issue resolution, reporting and more.
How Do Managed IT Services Benefit SMBs?
- They manage, monitor and proactively support a business’ IT network, including hardware and software infrastructure.
- They help to optimise the overall performance of an enterprise system.
- Continuously fine-tune IT systems for costs savings and efficiency.
- Will deal with all IT requirements while boosting compliance, security, and maintenance, thereby enabling better focus on strategic business goals and core projects.
At Precept we pride ourselves in the high quality service provided, and our long term business relationships. We’re an IT support provider, but we like to think of ourselves as your offsite IT team at a fraction of the cost.
Our engineers are our most important asset, as a team they push each other to provide the best and most responsive service possible. As a result we have an average of 30 minute response times, 99% of tickets are resolved within 30 minutes, and more complex tickets are typically resolved within the same day.
Along with offering great IT support, we also specialise in Cloud Solutions, Microsoft products, Cyber Security, Telecoms and Consulting. We are also extremely flexible in our approach, as a managed service provider. We will tailor a solution to your specific needs and use whatever hardware/software is required for the job.
To learn more on how you can make the stress free switch to Precept as your Managed Service Provider call us on 0800 122 3010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.